Position: Inpatient CNA
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and get paid the highest rates in the industry. How does it work? Once you've applied, completed the registration process, and are fully credentialed, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Inpatient CNA:
- Must have completed a state-approved CNA program.
- Current AHA BLS, and CNA certification.
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient CNA within the last year.
- Must show competency performing obtaining and documenting vital signs, intake and output, and daily weights.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living, assisting nursing with various patient care needs within the nursing assistant scope of practice.
How it works
- Apply - leads apply to find shifts as a Registered Nurse, CNA, Medical Assistant, or Surgical or Radiology Tech
- Interview - CareRev RNs review lead experience and clinical background to set them up for success
- Credentialing - credential requirements vary by state, facility, and specialty. CareRev works with leads to match with the most relevant opportunities by verifying basic information, including: state license or certificate, background check, drug screen, driver’s license or state issued ID
- Book shifts - find and book local shifts via Apple/Google app or web app
- Get paid - receive payment 2x weekly via direct deposit
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.