Position: Registered Nurse RN, OP Circulator
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the RN OP Circulator Role
- Minimum one year of full-time circulating experience in either an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting. This doesn’t include school and clinical. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Experience must be current and within the last year.
- Must be able to handle any case with minimal to no guidance.
- Experience circulating in the operating room in one or more specialties, including GI, Ortho, General, and Ophthalmology.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!