Position: Inpatient L&D RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS, Advanced AWHONN fetal heart monitoring, and NRP certifications.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time experience as an inpatient L&D RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating and recovering C-sections.
- Must show competency with infant stabilization, advanced fetal heart monitoring and interpretation, management of epidural PCA, and Magnesium.
- Experience with high risk deliveries as early as 23 weeks gestation.
- Previous experience with ASD Smith Medical equipment, Masimo, Alaris pumps, and Philips fetal monitoring is a plus.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.