Position: Registered Nurse NICU - Per Diem
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- 2 years full-time, Level 3 NICU experience excluding school and clinicals. Must be recent, within the last 6 months.
- BLS and NRP, required. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Familiarity with but not limited to: glucose monitoring, hypoglycemia care, NAS scoring and associated infant care, NPASS pain assessment, and thermoregulation
- Adept in utilizing equipment including but not limited to: incubators, CR monitors, O2 delivery systems including high flow nasal cannula, open warmers, PICC lines, PIVs, and IV and syringe pumps
- Strong background in monitoring and titrating drips, including but not limited to: all common neonatal drugs (multivitamin, iron, Vit D, Vit D, Actigal, antibiotics, caffeine, epigen, morphine, Ativan, etc) and common drug calculations
- Must be able to work independently where minimal to no guidance is needed
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.