Position: Inpatient Telemetry RN
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Telemetry RN:
- Current RN license and good standing with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications.
- Minimum of 18 months full-time experience as a Telemetry RN. Experience must be current within the last year.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following established processes.
- Strong ACLS skills, an excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, and familiarity caring for patients with common cardiac diagnoses including myocardial infarction, CHF, and Afib.
- Must have proficiency with post MI care protocols, a good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, experience with cardioversion and external pacing, and experience with titration of common drips following facility protocols.
- Must have previous experience charting in Epic.
- Experience working in multiple specialties such as general cardiology, thoracic, neurology, and/or caring for patients post cardiac catheterization is a plus!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. SR-KY