Position: Telemetry Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Telemetry Registered Nurse Role
- Minimum of one-year full time Tele RN experience, which is current and within the past year. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Los Angeles Fire Card & Managing Assaultive Behaviors Certification Preferred
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, familiarity caring for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib, familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external pacing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.