Position: Medical Surgical Registered Nurse RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, completed registration, and are fully credentialed, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid.
Requirements for the Med/Surg Registered Nurse Role
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient RN Med/Surg experience, including critical care. Must be current and within the past year. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- All-around skills including familiarity with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients' daily care.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.