Position: Inpatient Surgical Tech
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts
at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Inpatient Surgical Tech:
- Completion of an accredited surgical technologist program required. Surgical technologist certification is preferred, but not required.
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience as a surgical tech in an inpatient and/or ambulatory surgical setting within the last year.
- Strong familiarity with Universal Protocol measures, able to demonstrate knowledge and skills of aseptic technique, surgical instrumentation, supplies, and equipment, and maintaining sterile surgical field.
- Must be a resourceful and adaptable individual who takes direction well, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, collaborates with surgical staff, and is comfortable asking clarifying questions.
- Must have experience in general surgery/general robotics surgery and experience in at least one of the following specialties: Cardiovascular, ENT, Ophthalmology, GYN, Hand, Neurology, Oncology, Ortho, Organ Procurement, Plastics, Spine, Thoracic, Transplant, Trauma, Urology, or Vascular.
- Experience with pediatrics cases is a plus!
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.