Positions: Registered Nurse RN Rehab
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting. Must be current and within the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Must have current AHA BLS certification
- Familiarity with caring for patients recovering from the following conditions is preferred: spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, neurological disorders, parkinson's disease, amputation, wounds, respiratory failure, cardiopulmonary conditions, orthopedic conditions
- Must pass background check, have current nursing license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.