Position: Radiology Tech
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Radiology Tech Role
- 1-year full-time recent inpatient or outpatient operating room experience. Must be current and within the last year. Experience cannot include that of school or clinicals, home health care and corrections facilities.
- State licensure to practice as a Radiology Technologist in the state you plan to work.
- Proficiency with C-arm. You must be able to handle all types of cases with minimal to no guidance, including but not limited to: ortho, spine, pain, etc.
- BLS required.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.