Position: Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Registered Nurse RN, Pre-OP Role
- Minimum one year of full-time acute care experience as a PACU or Pre-Op RN either an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Must be current and within the past year.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Pre-op RN: expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical consent, and other pre-op procedures.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.