In the last edition of our nursing gift series, we take a look at the gifts that keep on giving - subscription services. These gifts can help any nurse stay on top of healthy habits and improve their self-care game.
Subscription services are easy and accessible, allowing the receiver to never stress about “what’s for dinner?” or that awful feeling when you’ve realized you’ve run out of coffee and you are running late!
Here are some subscription suggestions that are sure to cover the needs in your life:
- If snacks are their thing, check out Universal Yums, SnackCrate, or MunchPak
- Thrive Market is for the nurse that likes to eat healthy and wants to try out the coolest new grocery item.
- Alleviate the nightly “what’s for dinner?” quandary with Hello Fresh, Freshly, or Blue Apron
- Birchbox for the beauty and skin care lovers
- Never run out of coffee again with Bean Box
- For professionals with fur babies, Bark Box makes it easy and convenient to have all your pet essentials delivered to your doorstep.
CareRev understands how these subscription services can make everyday so much easier. We hope this gift series showcases items that will help every nurse bring their best self to each shift!
Check out the rest of this series for even more nurse gift ideas:
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 1: The Shift Must Haves
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 2: The Personal Gifts
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 3: The Thoughtful and Comfortable
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 4: The Ultimate Gifts
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by CareRev of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. CareRev bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.