As the holidays approach, we consider what we can do to make our loved one’s lives easier. For our family members who are nurses, this is especially true. In this series, CareRev has curated a list of items to celebrate them during the season and, more importantly make their everyday lives easier.
Based on suggestions from the nurses we’ve surveyed, here's what they think are the make or break items to get through their day with ease:
- A fanny pack or belt purse to carry important things like pens, lights, and of course, snacks on those extra-long days. Consider the belt purse designed specifically for nurses
- A simple, fun badge clip
- Satin scrub caps, with this nurse owned brand providing quality caps
- A foldable clipboard for easy storage
- Compression socks/sleeves from this nurse designed brand
These shift must-haves are what our nurses have found to be essential to staying organized for a successful shift. At CareRev, we understand that the little details in a shift is what counts. For nurses, consider these gift suggestions to help them get focused and confident in their career.
Check out the rest of this series for even more nurse gift ideas:
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 2: The Personal Gifts
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 3: The Thoughtful and Comfortable
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 4: The Ultimate Gifts
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 5: The Subscription Gifts
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by CareRev of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. CareRev bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.