In the second part of our shift essentials gift series, we come back to gifts with that extra personal touch!
Nurses gave us their choices on items that allow them to highlight their personal style while maintaining a high level of professionalism:
- Engraved tumblers or travel mug
- Coaching consultation - give the nurse you love life changing advice, whether in career or financial information. A great place to start is with this nurse owned brand
- For nurses who are hard of hearing, consider an amplified and/or digital stethoscope for the best equipment for their shift
- Purpose People - grab unique, nurse centered apparel to show pride in your career
- Hand lotion and sanitizer set with personalized travel cases.
CareRev understands that nurses want to be seen in the workplace. Part of being seen is the ability to bring your whole self to work. The gift suggestions on our list allow nurses to highlight their personality and add a little flair to their everyday wear.
Check out the rest of this series for even more nurse gift ideas:
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 1: The Shift Must-Haves
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 3: The Thoughtful and Comfortable
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 4: The Ultimate Gifts
- Nurse Shift Essentials Part 5: The Subscription Gifts
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by CareRev of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. CareRev bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.