Position: Acute Care Respiratory Therapist - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health.
Note: If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Must have 1 year of full time acute care in-hospital experience providing respiratory care within the past year as a Respiratory Therapist in a critical care setting. Home health and corrections is not applicable for this position.
- CRT or RRT accepted with current AHA ACLS and BLS certifications
- Must show competency working with respiratory equipment including mechanical ventilators, NIV, heated high flow, nebulizers, vests, metanebs, accupaps, and vibratory intubation. Must be independent obtaining ABGs and show familiarity and competence with code protocols. Experience setting up and monitoring nitrous oxide is preferred, not required.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.