Position: Sterile Processing Tech
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Sterile Processing Tech Role
- Sterile Processing Certification with a minimum 1 year of full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. Must be current and within the past year. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Picks up used/contaminated equipment, trays, instruments and carts from appropriate area including operating room at designated times and processes for appropriate decontamination/sterilization, use or storage.
- Assembles and/or restocks all trays, kits and packs pursuant to department policy and procedures and priority level, verifying that they have been properly wrapped and labeled, while inspecting instruments for cleanliness and condition, removing defective items.
- Operates sterilizers, washers and other processing equipment in accordance with department policy, maintaining accurate and detailed sterilization records.
- Knowledgeable of medical and product terminology as well as the location of trays, instruments, supplies and equipment
- Re-sterilizes/replaces all dated items prior to or on outdate, having a complete knowledge of infection control policies and procedures, as well as sterilization methods, requirements and responsibilities.
- Delivers items processed by Sterile Processing. Orders and puts away supplies as needed.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.