Position: Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
- Current RN license and good standing with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS certifications are required to be obtained prior to working shift.
- CPI certification will be required to be obtained within 6 months of working.
- TNCC certification will be required to be obtained within 1 year of working.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all aspects of patient care delivery.
- Competency in current emergency room evidence-based practices including sepsis, stroke, and ACLS protocols. Must show competency with conscious/moderate sedation, rapid transfusers, and managing ER holds.
- Familiarity with conditions such as: severe lacerations or burns, sports injuries, allergic reactions, and work-related injuries.
- Triage experience is highly preferred.
- Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.