Position: Outpatient PACU RN
CareRev is the future of workin healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
● Must have current and unrestricted RN license and be in good standing with the State Board of Nursing.
● Current AHA BLS, ACLS and PALS. May be required to be obtained prior to first shift.
● Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient PACU RN within the last year.
● Strong familiarity with recovering patients from surgical procedures.
● Competency with post procedure care protocols including acute pain, airway management, and strong assessment skills are required.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
● Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
● Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
● Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!